Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
maybe im going blind, but ive posted a pc3 in here twice now, both times it was up for a day and then gone. first one i noticed had almost 50 views when it went missing. second one is gone too. whats going on? i pm'd one of the moderators of this forum the first time it happened and no one responded. maybe this will get some answers, or perhaps im just not seeing the posts.

·
Ask a Doc Super Mod!
697 Posts
maybe im going blind, but ive posted a pc3 in here twice now, both times it was up for a day and then gone. first one i noticed had almost 50 views when it went missing. second one is gone too. whats going on? i pm'd one of the moderators of this forum the first time it happened and no one responded. maybe this will get some answers, or perhaps im just not seeing the posts.
It is just a guess, but you may not have been a member here long enough. Did you read the marketplace rules?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I did. I figured that may have been the issue but also assumed if it's letting me post it it's ok. I figured the system wouldn't allow me to post it automatically. Thanks fellas

·
m3lover2
10,527 Posts
I've deleted it twice. You need to be a member for 60 days before posting ads. You'll find this in the Marketplace Rules. Feel free to repost it after you have 60 days...
I dont want to step on any toes, but I have a suggestion. Ive noticed some mods will delete the actual ad, and in the body post the rule that was broken and lock the thread. That way the person can actually see what happened.

·
Ask a Doc Super Mod!
697 Posts
I dont want to step on any toes, but I have a suggestion. Ive noticed some mods will delete the actual ad, and in the body post the rule that was broken and lock the thread. That way the person can actually see what happened.
...this. Great idea. Useful suggestion. :toocool:

·
Super Moderator
3,134 Posts
It does list the reason to the far right of the OP link after being deleted, moved or closed. I understand what your saying. Also, if members posting ads would take time to actually read the Marketplace rules they would know what to expect...

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i did read the rules, i thought id try to post up a for sale item anyways and it took the post, it was here for a couple days and was then deleted. i messaged a mod asking what happened, no reply, so i made another post which then later vanished. i know other forums im on wont allow you to post if you have under a certain post count or have been a member for less than a certain amount of time. also i couldnt find the closed post at all so no indication of why it was removed, searched through several pages a couple times looking for it, thats why i made the post.

no worries, ive got lots of stuff for sale once it becomes legal :)

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
It does list the reason to the far right of the OP link after being deleted, moved or closed. I understand what your saying. Also, if members posting ads would take time to actually read the Marketplace rules they would know what to expect...
I don't think non-Moderators see that verbiage. All they see is *poof*...

...nothing. :D

i did read the rules, i thought id try to post up a for sale item anyways and it took the post, it was here for a couple days and was then deleted. i messaged a mod asking what happened, no reply, so i made another post which then later vanished. i know other forums im on wont allow you to post if you have under a certain post count or have been a member for less than a certain amount of time. also i couldnt find the closed post at all so no indication of why it was removed, searched through several pages a couple times looking for it, thats why i made the post.

no worries, ive got lots of stuff for sale once it becomes legal :)
Sorry I didn't respond to your PM...I've been super popular and surrounded by dozens of women for the last few weeks. I literally had to dig my way out of a feminine sexy pile of awesomeness in order to make this post. Please feel sorry for me. I didn't ask for all these amazingly beautiful women to be crawling all over me...

...oh and there's baby oil, too. Lots and lots of baby oil.

Stuff tastes like shit. :yuk:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts