Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to diagnosing an electrical short on my 2009 R6r, I now own a second ECU. I have the original 2009 which is working just fine in the bike, and a "new" 2013 R6r ECU I bought "with zero miles"- the guy I bought it from bought the bike new and immediately installed the Yamaha racing ECU. Sorry, but I don't have the "new" ECU code/label in front of me to state the numbers on it. Both ECU's start/run/work just fine with no issues.

I considered reflashing one of them, but more recently I am considering selling one of the ECU's, to recoup some money spent.

In stock form, is any one of these better than the other? I know the factory flash may have changed slightly- and that's what I am asking here. I don't want to sell off or flash over the "better one", when I can reflash or sell the not-so-better one, lol.
Thanks for any input.

·
pin it to win it
8,093 Posts
Should be the sesame I believe.
IMO get bauce racing to flash both of them, see if you can get a deal flashing 2. Then sale one of them. A bauce flashed ecu would sell good around here

·
Registered
211 Posts
There was just an article in sport rider about flashing the ecu on a r6. Anthony has mine right now. Read the reviews on his work it's nothing but great reviews.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts