Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this for a buddy of mine that also got a r6 a month ago. He has a stock exhaust but wants a loud one that sounds badass with a decent price tag. Thanks

Mike

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Jardine RT-1 w/ race baffle.....loudest, best sounding pipe i've heard. not obnoxious sounding like D&D but very crisp. SCREAMS. Not deep at all.

If he wants a deeper louder pipe try a Devil SB2

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've heard the Devils. Good sounding pipe, but I've heard deeper ones.

JL, sounds like you don't like your pipe too much. Is there another one out there you like better?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Ed said:
I've heard the Devils. Good sounding pipe, but I've heard deeper ones.

JL, sounds like you don't like your pipe too much. Is there another one out there you like better?
depends how much you want to spend. for what i spent it is good. for what is out there it is pretty average.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have the Jardine RT-One with the race baffle... I love it, it sounds so nice.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
jardine Rt-1 with race baffle or a Hindle sounds like what you are looking for!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Sounds like everyone likes the Jardine. I might have to check it out.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just got my blueflame dualport, by far the deepest sound i have ever heard. my 02 R6 is now louder/deeper then my friends 03 gixxor 100 with a yosh. i have to say even for the high price tag its the nicest exhaust i have heard so far because you can alter it to scream or be deep as hell, or both!!

·
Registered
963 Posts
Yeah, I hear blueflames are nice, but they jacked up the goddamn price. They're more expensive than akrapovis now...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts