Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these grips on a R1 at bike night and wanted them for my R6. The owner didn't know where the previous owner got them. Anybody know?

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
The look like stock grips.... Maybe Harri's/Ariete

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
Why on earth would you want stock grips?

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
Yup, look like stock to me, there are much better grips out there, why not try some of them? Or are you stuck on the look and feel of stock?

·
My bike hates me
776 Posts
They look oem. Omg I hope they come with free impailing bar ends.
I cant remember if i saw the thread on here or over on Kawiforums but their was a thread aboot someone who actually took one of those spikes to his hand/wrist and it completely destroyed his hand. Like possibly loosing a thumb or finger... And it happened in the garage when he tried to catch it from tipping over.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
If the OE grips felt much better than your current grips, you must have the crappiest grips ever right now.
driven....

:lmao

·
STUGOTS
110 Posts
QUOTE=thedub;4612018]If the OE grips felt much better than your current grips, you must have the crappiest grips ever right now.[/QUOTE]

Holy $hit! I'm still laughing at that one man!
Can't go wrong with driven or oury grips bro, just don't get oem grips!

:lmao

·
I get paid to get high
735 Posts
I cant remember if i saw the thread on here or over on Kawiforums but their was a thread aboot someone who actually took one of those spikes to his hand/wrist and it completely destroyed his hand. Like possibly loosing a thumb or finger... And it happened in the garage when he tried to catch it from tipping over.
My point exactly. There's a reason you don't see anyone on a track with pointy anything..... It's a pretty simple logical thought.

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
Check out the Spider peak grips. Last as long as the renthal hard grips, but have great grip and are tapered by your thumb so when you're holding the throttle like a screwdriver mid corner you get good feedback and the gel doesn't dampen it. Probably the best grips i've ever seen and most thought out.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts