Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Official Noob Greeter
55,797 Posts

· Dangerously Irish
9,506 Posts
Why on earth would you want stock grips?

· My bike hates me
774 Posts
They look oem. Omg I hope they come with free impailing bar ends.
I cant remember if i saw the thread on here or over on Kawiforums but their was a thread aboot someone who actually took one of those spikes to his hand/wrist and it completely destroyed his hand. Like possibly loosing a thumb or finger... And it happened in the garage when he tried to catch it from tipping over.

· Living The Dream
3,797 Posts
If the OE grips felt much better than your current grips, you must have the crappiest grips ever right now.
driven....

:lmao

· STUGOTS
110 Posts
QUOTE=thedub;4612018]If the OE grips felt much better than your current grips, you must have the crappiest grips ever right now.[/QUOTE]

Holy $hit! I'm still laughing at that one man!
Can't go wrong with driven or oury grips bro, just don't get oem grips!

:lmao

· I get paid to get high
726 Posts
I cant remember if i saw the thread on here or over on Kawiforums but their was a thread aboot someone who actually took one of those spikes to his hand/wrist and it completely destroyed his hand. Like possibly loosing a thumb or finger... And it happened in the garage when he tried to catch it from tipping over.
My point exactly. There's a reason you don't see anyone on a track with pointy anything..... It's a pretty simple logical thought.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.