·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Smiko, they both should offer the same protection. I have the TZ-1
2-piece suit and the padding armor are very good. Shoulders and the arms are all protected. I believe most A-Stars leathers are like this and I did try out the V-4 & Stunt for sizing and they offer similar padding & quality/type leather.

It is a matter of preference on the design/color you like but either one will offer great protection. (as long as they are leather)

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man for the info... I am just trying to decide which to get. I like how the V-4 has more reflective stuff for night riding and the leather is a little thicker. I am going to get a black jacket so I am lookin for visibilty as an issue.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Yeah I think your best bet would be the V-4 for visibility (3M/Scotch reflective materials on the piping). The TZ-1 doesn't have much except for some lining and the A-stars logo. Also check out the Stunt jacket. Yayogak has this jacket and I think this should provide alot more night-time visibility

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Mikeeh76 said it, leather all the way.

Thanks for posting that site, it has some good deals on there. I'm looking to replace my textile jacket with a leather for longer rides.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey Mikeeh76 how are the elbows in the TZ-1? I tried on the dyno today and it has big pads in the elbows for protection. I was wondering if the TZ-1 has the same protective things? Let me know asap so I can get this jacket ordered. I am ordering a 38 american size. I am 5'10 and weigh 140 and it was a nice fit with a sweatshirt and lining in. I think Im good to go.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks but im lookin for something that comes in black to match my 04 silver/black 6.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
smiko0124 said:
thanks but im lookin for something that comes in black to match my 04 silver/black 6.
try the icon neo daytona jacket. plain and simple and comes in a black and white. :cheers

·
Registered
101 Posts
Alright, is it just me or is the dyno and stunt jacket bigger then other jackets. I have a dyno euro 50 and its a size too big, im 5'10 145lbs and it fits my brother whos 5'11 170lbs. I tried a tz-1 euro 52 and it fit like my dyno, and a tecknic euro 50 and it fit nice and tight? whats goin on?

To add to your question, the dyno and stunt do have much larger protection pads in them then the tz1s

1 - 11 of 11 Posts