Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here's a few more misc. pics

Desmo dash:

Aprilia:

Ben Spies signed helmet:

My favortie!!!!!!!:

·
2,121 Posts
I wouldnt probly never ride it let alone know how to ride it with my noob ass but the Desmo

Comming from a maintence/fun/something I may actually be able to afford someday stand point the WR

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
I gotta say that desmo is sick but the nod goes to that rsv4. I would gang-rape that thing all by myself.

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I gotta say that desmo is sick but the nod goes to that rsv4. I would gang-rape that thing all by myself.
I think this would be my pick as well.

Obviously everyone would go for the desmo and then just sell it and get whatever they really would want and ride but that ain't what I'm asking. Which one would you keep and ride is the question.

·
Est. 10/21/93
639 Posts

Obviously everyone would go for the desmo and then just sell it and get whatever they really would want and ride but that ain't what I'm asking. Which one would you keep and ride is the question.
When I said Desmo I meant I'd ride that bike til its wheels fell off lol you couldn't get me off of that thing if I owned it!

·
Registered
52,007 Posts

Why would you sell the Desmo??? :confused:

·
B4B
6,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Why would you sell the Desmo??? :confused:
Most people would sell the desmo maxxx. We all know what you'd pick so you don't count. Most people don't have the funds to keep up with the maintenance of the desmo. Also they would look at a $70k cash pot sitting in their garage, which could be spent on mortgages, car payments, etc... with a little left over to get a nice albeit less expensive street bike. I'd ride it for a bit then sell it!!!!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts