Votes: 28 49.1%
  • 2007 Charcoal Grey

Votes: 29 50.9%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So peoples, which looks better, the 2006 Raven or the 2007 Charcoal Grey?

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
definatly the grey!!!

·
07 Charcoal Grey R6
760 Posts
I'm biased because I have the 07 Grey. Honestly was pretty sore that Raven was not offered for 07. It was initially the color I was looking for.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Its obvious that you're in it for what everyone else thinks you should get. What do YOU want?

My personal opinion, I like the looks of the Suzuki Alstare:

OR the Honda RC51:

Cheers mang.. and good luck oh ur hunt. :YEA

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
The Raven color scheme is pretty nice. However, once you get it around other more colorful bikes (group rides, bike nights etc...) it seems kind of dull, like its missing something. Just my .02

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ill be honest with you guys, i am madly in love with the raven, that is one amazing looking bike, reminds me of the batmobile with how slick and dark it looks! butttt, i might end up getting the charcoal gray since that is the only way i can get a new bike. i know the raven came back in 08 but they are just too expensive. so yea, there ya go, there is my dilemma :(

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it would be so perfect if they had the raven in 07! maybe ill just settle for the charcoal gray...

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...just realized the poll is divided 50/50!

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
imo the 2008 raven is the one!!!!!!!!!!!

im in a similar position, i want a third gen R6, the 06 raven is sick, but newer technology is also better. the grey 07 is very nice too, and i don't have the cash for an 08, but i could sell my 05 and get a used 06 or 07.

what i am doing is waiting and saving and getting the 08 raven in a year or so!!!!! thats what i would do.

·
R Sexiness
1,139 Posts
gotta love the raven color scheme too bad they didnt make it when i bought mine i would have gone that way but i wanted to buy something new

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gotta love the raven color scheme too bad they didnt make it when i bought mine i would have gone that way but i wanted to buy something new
didn't they have a raven for 2008? I'm pretty sure they did

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
if i didnt have the 06 raven i would vote for the silver...but im a little partial.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts