Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m in need of a new rear set and was wondering which ones you all think I should get. I’d prefer a rear set capable of both standard shifting and reversed, but if I had to choose one or the other I’d stick with the standard shifting. If possible, post some links of where to purchase them online. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
http://www.woodcraft-cfm.com/rearsets.html

They have standard and GP shift patterns. parts are easily replaceable in event of a crash. plus, you can order a GP shift rod and turn stockers into GP shift for like $30 or so. Atleast thats the story I got from the guy at Woodcraft. Oh, and if you are going to keep it on the street, make sure there are provisions for the rear brake light switch with the rearsets cuz not all of them come with it. its like a $20 option on the woodcraft ones.

Then the best bet, if you like those, is google or froogle them to find the best price. Or even fleabay if you want to chance it. some others to look into.......

Vortex, Graves, Attack Perfomance, Gilles, Sato, PP Tuning..........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.