Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
weird
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to buy rear sets and i either want woodcraft or the vortex. does any one have a preference to one or the other? and why?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have woodcraft everything on my bike and love it. I threw on some woodcraft frame sliders after my crappy shogun just fell off the bracket. So far, I love the woodcraft sets and I've only read good things about them.

·
weird
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh ive always heard good things about woodcraft but i like the adjustablity of the vortex. but the price is better on the woodcraft.

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
What is your primary type of riding? For the track, Woodcraft and Graves are both robust and track proven. I also like Sato and Gilles.

·
Just Burnin Time
2,220 Posts
i am pondering the same question and think woodcrafts are going to be the way to go, check out parts411.com, they are only like $280 or something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I like Vortex. Have them on both of my bikes. They have a good range of adjustability and their pegs have unbelievable grip. Best peg to boot grip of any rearsets on the market. Gives you a great feeling when track riding, hanging off, very secure. They have a good service department and replacement parts are readily available.

·
weird
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i ended up buying woodcrafts so once i get them ill let you guys know how they are.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Sato or Vortex Imo but there are so many types out there its hard to make a choice . I would break it down buy first ***tion (adjustable) looks then price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts