Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which rearsets do you guys have? I like the gilles they are my pick so far after a little bit of research. It seems like a lot of people like the satos?? I have an 05 in blue, and I want gold rearsets to go with some of the gold accents I have on the bike. Please inform me as much as possible about fit and features. Any input and pics would be appreciated.

·
Phi Phi K A
823 Posts
I have arata rearsets and I love them.

·
Registered
569 Posts
i was looking at harris, gilles, and sato. i went with the sato for the sole reason that they are they only rear sets that will allow me to run the gp shifting with race railz. you cant go wrong with any of them though, i would stay away from vortex though, they have a tendency to grind through shoes.

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im definitely more interested in functionality over appearance, just thought gold rearsets would look sweet with gold pazzo levers. Still thinking gilles is the way to go.

·
Registered
74 Posts
the gold pazzos are a darker gold than the gilles rearsets. i have the gold gilles and gold pazzos on my 06 r6 and there is a big diff in color. also the gold gpr stabilizer is a lil darker than the gilles but lighter than the pazzos...i know cuz i have it as well :curse pisses me off that there isnt a standard gold. every manufacturer has a diff shade. grrr.

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
I've got the sato's and they're great. A lots of adjustability too.

Attachments

·