Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Probably from the looks of it possible the vortex... I have had two sets of the bohemian racing rearsets, and the price on them is a lot easier on your wallet. The have alot of ajustment to them as well..

http://bohemianracing.com/

Pic of the new set that I have $260

The old set $210

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
I have the vortex rear sets and they do adjust quite a bit. And when your wear out the pegs you can buy new ones for $20. But if youre going for look I would do gilles, those things are sexy.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
I have the vortex rear sets and they do adjust quite a bit. And when your wear out the pegs you can buy new ones for $20. But if youre going for look I would do gilles, those things are sexy.

We sell a TON of Vortex. Great Quality, fit, finish, and MADE IN THE U.S.A.

So, replacement parts are easy to get, if you need to.

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
If anyone is thinking about buying the bohemian racing rearsets I can tell you first hand that replacement parts are around the same as the vortex, and they are easy to get. Forum member daredevil had me just e-mail dennis at bohemian and I had replacement parts that week.

·
I ♥ Yamaha
228 Posts
Longbrake, those rearsets look awesome. Do they come in other colors besides gold though? I'm looking for black, or possibly same color as stock.

·
Registered
236 Posts
anyone ever try any of these generic rearsets?

generic ebay brand

I'm nervous about generic brands but i like the colored look of the aftermarket rearsets

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
Longbrake, those rearsets look awesome. Do they come in other colors besides gold though? I'm looking for black, or possibly same color as stock.
Just go to there website, and send them an e-mail with what you are looking for and they will get back with you. I think that they do red, blue, black, and gold.

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
anyone ever try any of these generic rearsets?

generic ebay brand

I'm nervous about generic brands but i like the colored look of the aftermarket rearsets
I would stick to the brand name stuff. As some of the cheaper no name brands might use lower quality materials which might break under normal usage.

Stick with these brands:
Sato
Gilles
Vortex
wood craft

·
Registered
917 Posts
I would stick to the brand name stuff. As some of the cheaper no name brands might use lower quality materials which might break under normal usage.

Stick with these brands:
Sato
Gilles
Vortex
wood craft
:werd dont cut corners on the things that keep your ass off the ground

1 - 12 of 12 Posts