Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Ballin'
1,028 Posts
I don't think you can really expect too much gain from a slip on. It's kind of like the whole cat back or a axle back on a car. I know most cat back are 3 times more gain than a axle back. It also depends on who makes them. I would say a slip on is mostly for looks and sound with little gain.

I went with the Akrapovic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't think you can really expect too much gain from a slip on. It's kind of like the whole cat back or a axle back on a car. I know most cat back are 3 times more gain than a axle back. It also depends on who makes them. I would say a slip on is mostly for looks and sound with little gain.

I went with the Akrapovic.
agreed...if you looking for more power, your gona want a full exhaust system, not just a slip on.
If you are looking for a slip on, i know hotbodies makes a nice one.
thats whats on mine...

not the best pic, but you can see it kinda

·
Registered
88 Posts
M4 slip on...i love mine

·
Registered
88 Posts
There is a shop near me that sells some 2 Brothers slip-ons that look pretty sick. They are selling them for about 400. I was thinking about picking one up and a power commander for my 06 r6....

Anyone have any feedback on the 2 brothers?

(Sorry for slightly thread-jacking)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.