Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im already thinking of what im going to do as a winter project. I have a 04 R6 and i love the look of white bikes. now i was thinking what is going to be my accent...and i have never seen a white and gold bike, and i think it looks sick on WRXs. So what i want to do is paint the whole bike white and get the rims, levers, and maybe rearsets powdercoated gold.

My question is can someone photoshop the bike all white and change the rims gold? or as close to it as you can? that would be awesome...this project is gona be awesome. im uber pumped :nocontrol

here is a template you can use

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man that is sick...i dindt think anyone has done that yet...well maybe not on an 04 :D but you have gold flakes in the white paint? you seriuosly need to upload some high res pics i gotta see that. that sounds pretty cool.

·
Registered
202 Posts

·
MMVII R6
112 Posts
:toocool:i would if i knew how to do hi res pics, maybe you can show me how, the gold flakes only show when the light hits the paint ata certain angle i is visible at night specially. but thanks dude my brother painted it in his garage and he did a awesome job, i have some videos on youtube just type mer1316 laters.

·
MMVII R6
112 Posts
the whole bike with rims and exhaust or just the pain, if it just the paint about $200 which includes the paint,clear,the gold flakes and the chemicals to mix it together, and i gave my brother a few bucks for the paint, we hook each other up so we repay each other that way.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey do you have a better picture of the R6 where the fairings aren't faded to black? Hard to replace the color how it is right now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yea that will work, I'll post something later tonight, won't be perfect but it should give you a great idea of what she should look like. I was actually thinking of changing my soon to be R6 color to white if I'm not happy with the current color. White bikes are sick.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
it'll look dope! get gold decals too!

·
Great!
90 Posts
Golds really nice. But if you get some black in there that could be another option. Black rim White stripe. It looks sick i can tell. I also am planning to get painted in the future. I definitely want white in it. But i dont know what the other color would be yet. =] good luck

·
Registered
107 Posts
i plan to get the frame and swing arm painted white and whatever other metal parts white and leave the body the red :pimp

·
Registered
202 Posts
:toocool:i would if i knew how to do hi res pics, maybe you can show me how, the gold flakes only show when the light hits the paint ata certain angle i is visible at night specially. but thanks dude my brother painted it in his garage and he did a awesome job, i have some videos on youtube just type mer1316 laters.
I so need to get a friend that does body paint.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yah that looks sick. thanks for the photoshop. when this acutally gets done this winter ill make sure to keep the whole process updated. but my laptop decided to take a shit today, so now im set back 700 dollars :( guess i better work more! haha

1 - 20 of 20 Posts