Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive finally decided on the color stripes to get for my wheels. I decided on white.
Now im torn between getting white rim stripes or getting white tire paint and doing the words on the side of the tires white.
What does everyone think?

The bike looks like the pic, except the decals on he mids are gone, and theres a white alpinestars logo in the middle of them.

The bike is BMW M3 Steel Gray, not black.... just looks black in the pic

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres a pic of the white rim tape on a white bike:

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
White rims strips would look good. Check out glsigns.com they have the rim strips that are on my bike.

·
Registered
284 Posts
try a marbollro menthol green or darker sahde of it...i think it might look good, its a gamble but atleast itll just be rim tape..sorry i just read that the bike was grey and not black..in that case the green might clash with the grey..ill leave the pic up anyway cause that car is hottt

Attachments

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks like rim tape is coming in the winner!

Longbrake:glsigns is who I got the green ones from, definatly going with them again

808six: i was gonna say they were already green! haha that BM is HOT though! like crazy hot! The green is nice, but like the green I had, I just got sick of it after 2 years. It didnt actually go with the bike, it stuck out, not necessarily in a bad way, but it did stand out.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I went with the tape. Got it on a few days ago... I'll have pics up soon!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts