Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ur mom doesnt fit on back
247 Posts
on the frame or wheels i use Bleach white. (white wall, tire cleaner). havent tried it on plastic though, i recommend not to. but for metallic surfaces its quick and easy, and cheap

·
i follow the speed limit
149 Posts
Zaino all the way.
thats the only thing that i will put on my car or bike, period. and smells so orgazmic too :)

now when i ride in rain all the water just pretty much falls off the bike, its pretty cool, not much cleaning up after

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
goo gone works wonders

·
Registered
733 Posts
HONDA POLISH! Leaves a shine like new!

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
my only complaint about ICE is that it doesnt last as long as the other waxes such as gold class or zaino...but the plus is that it doesnt leave the white

And yeah, lots of scrubbing will take it off...never tried goo gone

·
VVVVVVRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMM
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I was using the liquid stuff. Lesson learned. I found that for removing the wax off the frame I used diesel fuel and it took it off without hardly any work. I cleaned it off right after. Looks new!

·
Work Hard, Play Harder!
211 Posts
Yeah I was using the liquid stuff. Lesson learned. I found that for removing the wax off the frame I used diesel fuel and it took it off without hardly any work. I cleaned it off right after. Looks new!
We sometimes use diesel to clean up parts and tools after working on a big truck/equipment motor or transmission. You can still faintly smell the diesel on your hands after a few days no matter how much Gojo you use.

I would never think of using that on the bike....but to each his own.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts