1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
QP at mugello,

gibernau in first
HAYDEN!! only 0.002 seconds behind sete
V.ROSSI!!!!!!!! only 0.004 seconds behind nicky!

max is down in 6th place, yay! but you know what this means. it means there will be no end to the excuses of why he was in 6th :roll:

just for fun, who is/are your favorite racer(s) and why?

1. Rossi because he's just too fuggin pimp. Even though he's not first place, all the wiminz are still throwing their panties at him. undoubtedly the greatest moto racer EVER! he's only 25 too! so much more time and potential he's going to realize soon. plus he rides a yamaha.. :hump

2. Gibernau because he races with so much heart and is probably one of the most humble racers ever. it's always nice to see somebody race with all their heart and succeed.

3. Hayden because he's american :hammer . he did fairly well last season for somebody who hasn't ever seen a motogp track. hopefully we'll see an upset from the american rider at mugello.

WOOT, I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!! can't wait to download the race (and link you guys of course :boob )

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i would be excited if i could watch the dam race live, but i guess the download will have to do :mrgreen:

dont really have a fav rider cause i dont get to watch any races :cuss

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i download my races too. stay tuned, i should be getting the mugello race within a few days since gp is tomorrow (sunday)!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
well i will watch the race tomorrow on the Speed Channel...Peace and Rossi will win...YAMAHA fuggin RULEZ!!!!

PS I'm hammered right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers :drink

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
RSixxr said:
well i will watch the race tomorrow on the Speed Channel...Peace and Rossi will win...YAMAHA fuggin RULEZ!!!!

are you drunk enough to give me a BJ :?:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
loki1313 said:
RSixxr said:

:eek:oh that is SO :gay

·
Registered
953 Posts
Code said:
loki1313 said:
RSixxr said:

:gay :throwup
i'd hate to drink with you guys. how boring.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
deltaonex said:
loki1313 said:
RSixxr said:

:eek:oh that is SO :gay
so true, but if aint drunk enough to give a BJ, he aint hammered :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i say gibernau takes first and rossi's gonna beat out hayden for 2nd, maybe even biaggi will step up and do something, but i hope not. i hate that goatee wearing guy :comp

hopefully rossi takes first place. whatever happens it's going to be freaking exciting. if rossi wins champ this year, nobody can say chit about him.

and he's signed for a 2 yr contract w/ yamaha, same w/ burgess :hammer :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
awesome fuckin race...the best one of the year.....Rossi rode the piss out of the M1 and I was just in complete amazement the whole race
:cheers

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Rossi's a :pimp over there. Did you hear the scrazy fans each time he passed someone in front of them? That was awsome.

Rossi has made that track his b1tch. Kinda like this -> :idhitit

1 - 20 of 20 Posts