Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my r1 and i have though about it and i want something new and my parents feel that an r6 would be alittle better for me...so i am going to be getting an 05 r6...just wanted to know how many of you have bought them and what you paid...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
58 Posts
e

Don't know about other places in the country, but in So Cal they are getting them this Nov. If I'm lucky I'll get on :cheers
 

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
I have mine reserved, i put a deposit down on one and they said mine would be in by december. i am not the first person in line, that is why december. i will be paying between $8000 and $8500. i am also getting frame sliders, a leather icon jacket, and they are going to pay for half of my helmet, it's an aria, they will cover $250 to $275. i know the dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
r6-hybridd said:
I have mine reserved, i put a deposit down on one and they said mine would be in by december. i am not the first person in line, that is why december. i will be paying between $8000 and $8500. i am also getting frame sliders, a leather icon jacket, and they are going to pay for half of my helmet, it's an aria, they will cover $250 to $275. i know the dealer.
8k for everything???? im going down tomorrow to talk w/ the guy...see what i can do about getting one at the end of december.....
 

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Yep $8gez for everything but you must remember that i know the owner and the local bike team that i am in is sponsored by the dealer.

i'm gonna wait till 06 to get a new R6, i hear they are making a new deltabox.
The 05's arent delivered yet and rumors are already flying about the 06.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
adobo said:
i'm gonna wait till 06 to get a new R6, i hear they are making a new deltabox.
Don`t think Yamaha is changing it`s way of renewing the models. 2006 will be the R1`s time to change...but who knows? Competition for the market is now bigger than ever...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
r6-hybridd said:
Yep $8gez for everything but you must remember that i know the owner and the local bike team that i am in is sponsored by the dealer.

i'm gonna wait till 06 to get a new R6, i hear they are making a new deltabox.
The 05's arent delivered yet and rumors are already flying about the 06.
got in touch w/ a guy that sells bikes on another forum im on and he said he can get me the whole thing for 8500 OTD....which sounds pretty good to me...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Mine will be here the first week of november. I paid just under $8,600.00 OTD.

edited that the damn local dealer called me back and said well now he can't sell it to me for $8600, since he knows he can sell them for about $9500, so I told him to jump off. I bought an brand new '04 from Illinios and having it shipped to me.
 

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
I have a pic of the Raven R6 on my desktop as the wallpaper and i just can't get over the fact that it is going to be mine. I'm so excited i could spit.

and we must not forget to... :worship
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9 Posts
I'm going in sometime in the next couple of weeks to put some $ down on mine, It should be something like 7200 OTD, but i used to work for the guy and they don't ever add on all the gay charges, you call them up they say 8000, they mean 8000, no set-up bull charges, good dealership, but we're in BFE in Nebraska, so I guess you guys pay a little extra to have some decent roads to ride on :roll:. Oh well, I'll be happy, the parents won't, but it's my money...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
I put a deposit down an a blue one on Oct 3. They are saying that it will be here late this month or 1st of Nov. 8300 +TTL. I cant wait as i already sold my bike to get this one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dmozer said:
I'm going in sometime in the next couple of weeks to put some $ down on mine, It should be something like 7200 OTD, but i used to work for the guy and they don't ever add on all the gay charges, you call them up they say 8000, they mean 8000, no set-up bull charges, good dealership, but we're in BFE in Nebraska, so I guess you guys pay a little extra to have some decent roads to ride on :roll:. Oh well, I'll be happy, the parents won't, but it's my money...
where is this place at??? thats a hella good deal and i would drive there to pick one up!!! even if it wasn't 7200 otd
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
r6-hybridd said:
I have a pic of the Raven R6 on my desktop as the wallpaper and i just can't get over the fact that it is going to be mine. I'm so excited i could spit.

and we must not forget to... :worship
Same here, except mine has already aftermarket exhaust pipe and fender remover on it...and deleted front blinkers...hhehheeee gotta love Photoshop! Ordering true bike soon..
 

·
Knee Draggin Poor Boy
Joined
·
1,238 Posts
Same here, except mine has already aftermarket exhaust pipe and fender remover on it...and deleted front blinkers...hhehheeee gotta love Photoshop! Ordering true bike soon..
post up the pic man... PLEASE
 

·
2005 blue r6
Joined
·
90 Posts
i am new to this forum , but last night i put a deposit down on a new r6 i have the first black one the dealership is gettin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
i can't say that i bought a new r6, but i did put a deposit down on the new "Raven" R1. guess i'll be keeping my 03' r6 too. nothing like having a choice when i go riding w/ friends as to which bike to ride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
udh2oskier said:
i can't say that i bought a new r6, but i did put a deposit down on the new "Raven" R1. guess i'll be keeping my 03' r6 too. nothing like having a choice when i go riding w/ friends as to which bike to ride.
i couldnt afford a new r1....
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top