Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so i financed my bike through yamaha (hsbc)and 2 wave runners.they are the dumbest company alive.i sent them 2 checks to pay off the 2 wave runners.they recorded the amount way.its taken me 2 months of them trying to fix it.the check was for 10,578.00.they recorded it as 105.78.i found out about this by the repo guy knocking on my door.and the other one the sent me to collectoins for a dumb .44 dumb people.know they reported to the credit that im over my limit on my bike loan.wich i dont use the account and i always pay on it.they said they dont have record of that. has any one else had a problem like this. im going to have to get a laywer to take care of it.:nono hey this is for hsbc:moon

·
Its in the 10's now
680 Posts
Do you or the bank have a copy of the check that they cashed? If so then its an open and shut case.

·
Registered
458 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Is this actual HSBC bank or an HSBC credit company? I go through HSBC bank with a loan and they are great for me. I have never had issues....

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hsbc credit they suck i have the copy of the check.i sent it twice because they lost the first one.and they still say 2 months to fix it then probaly another month to get the title.but i really need to sell them thats why i did this in march.

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
So they dropped a couple zeros from the amount of the check?? If it's been cashed for the proper amount, I don't see how they can argue anything. Especially if you have online statements and can pull the image of the checks. If worse comes to worse you can maybe report them to the better business bureau or something for fraud.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i got the local news interested they want to know how it turns out.if they dont get it fixed they will do a story on it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts