Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
RESPECT noob
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the link man, now I've just gotta wait till they verify my account or whatever so I can send him a message.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
I'm sure someone here has this jacket:

http://www.revzilla.com/product/alp...d=alpinestars-stage-perforated-leather-jacket

Like it?
Sizes run big or small?
Lot of protection on it?
Any complaints?

Also, anyone know of someone selling a used jacket for a good price, let me know please. I'm a US 48/58 EURO.
I have a used A* MX1 all black for sale. I bought it last winter and wore it half of last year. it has the inner liner in it. I'll sell it to you for $250 shipped obo. I have a new jacket that fits me now so I'd rather so a fellow member get this and have a sweet jacket.

·
Slick Nick
474 Posts
I dont own that one but own a few A* jackets and there sizing is pretty consistent between the jacket's I own. There is a guy on the r1 forum who is selling a badass A* RC-1 in your size for 220. I would have bought it but I just bought a SP1 3 days before this jacket went up for sale

here is the link
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302190
you got the perforated one? how good is the airflow? ive been lookin at the SP-1.

·
Registered
372 Posts
It flows pretty good. I havent worn it in warmer temps but I have textile jackets fr the oklahoma summers. That MX1 jacket is a smoking deal also. If you wanted the SP1 you could buy that mx1 from him and we can swap straight across. Mine has been worn 6 times now and is a size 48

·
RESPECT noob
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a used A* MX1 all black for sale. I bought it last winter and wore it half of last year. it has the inner liner in it. I'll sell it to you for $250 shipped obo. I have a new jacket that fits me now so I'd rather so a fellow member get this and have a sweet jacket.

Size 48 right?
Any wear and tear at all?

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
Size 48 right?
Any wear and tear at all?
yes 48/58 No wear and tear at all. It's been hanging in the closet for the last 6 months. It's way too big for me so it never really got broken in yet either. I got it for a hell of a deal hence why I don't want much for it. Let me know I can always send more pics if you'd like.

·
RESPECT noob
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm extremely interested.
Maybe a few pics up close of the jacket?
Think you could hold on to it for one day? Atleast until I can talk to my parents about it (they're buying me a jacket for my birthday)
This is definitely my first choice right now, sick jacket.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
I'm extremely interested.
Maybe a few pics up close of the jacket?
Think you could hold on to it for one day? Atleast until I can talk to my parents about it (they're buying me a jacket for my birthday)
This is definitely my first choice right now, sick jacket.
Give me a minute i'll take some more pics. Jacket isn't going anywhere so no worries.

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts

There you go. it has 3 inner pockets for added protection, one zippered pocket for storing stuff in the jacket and 3 others with velcro. It has a removable inner liner that zips in and also has three velcro'd pockets. has the uber cool speed hump out back, lower zipper to attach leather pants(nice to have when the weather gets cold) The inner arms, arm pit area and part of the back is perforated and breathes quite well. I wore this jacket in 90+ degree heat with dew points in the 70's. It was warm at stop lights, but cool and comfortable while moving. it's a great jacket, oh and the white specs on it are bug guts:D

·
RESPECT noob
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The picture of the left sleeve, where you can see the alpinestars on the forearm, what's tht stuff on it? Is that lint?

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts