Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm 28 and I'm in my 8th (?) year of college at Penn State. Got two Bachelors degrees at Virginia Tech and I'm working on my PhD here. Sometimes I wonder if school will ever end. :poke

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
I'm 22 (23 in August) and this is my 4th year of school. I'll be out in 2 more years, hopefully. Spent 2 years and Indiana University and the last 2 at the University of Cincinnati.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
I'm a SUPER-SENIOR at Embry-Riddle, I have 4 classes left to graduate that I keep putting off. But, I'm 28 years old and have 2 lame Air Force Associates degrees, I guess I could manage a Taco Bell with that.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
Does it count if you work at a Univeristy? If so I go every working day to Colgate University. :hammer

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
In 3 months, Ill be done!!!

MBA in finance from Roosevelt University....I will utilize my degree by taking up racing sportbikes...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DAmn I can't see myself goin to school for another 7 years. I'm 21, will be a senior at Rutgers this fall.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Going to TTU right now majoring in Mechanical Engineering, just have one year behind my belt...3 years to go

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
There are some smart bastards here. But, no one from Texas is replying to this thread, so I guess it makes sense ... :mrgreen:

G

·
I am 18 and in February of next year I will be going to Motorcycle Mechanics Institute in Orlando. I will be taking classes in honda, kawasaki, suzuki, and YAMAHA, so i can get certified in them all. It will take 1 year and 8 months to complete. Hopefully I will be able to become a race team mechanic.

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
im just happy im outta school. i just got plain tired of having people tellin me what they think i should know, conceited bastards :mrgreen:

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
krom said:
There are some smart bastards here. But, no one from Texas is replying to this thread, so I guess it makes sense ... :mrgreen:
well thats kinda the kettle callin the pot black aint, florida aint exactly known for being the smartest state either. shall we mention 2000 president voting, i didnt know which spot to punch :stupic and then lets mention that fact you didnt even answer the question of the thread you dumass :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I guess I'm the only community college junky here.

First time i went to community college, i took pre-req's for Radiology technology.....changed my mind

The next year and a half I went to a tech school and got a degree in Motorcycle/Motorsports Technology.......doing nothing with it.

now i'm back again and majoring in Fire Science, got a year left, then I'll probably transfer to get a 4 year degree or so in it.......unless i get a good job soon.

Like Patrick......I've always had the thought of going to MMI, but I can't afford to move to FL or AZ for it.

Anyways, I'm 23 and hope to one day have a performance shop for bikes/motorsports etc.. on the side of fightin fires :flame

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
loki1313 said:
krom said:
well thats kinda the kettle callin the pot black aint, florida aint exactly known for being the smartest state either. shall we mention 2000 president voting, i didnt know which spot to punch :stupic and then lets mention that fact you didnt even answer the question of the thread you dumass :mrgreen:
krom said:
I'm a SUPER-SENIOR at Embry-Riddle, I have 4 classes left to graduate that I keep putting off. But, I'm 28 years old and have 2 lame Air Force Associates degrees, I guess I could manage a Taco Bell with that.

LOKI IS COLD BLOODED!!!!

and I agree that Florida is full of dumbasses too. It's mostly old people that can't read street signs and can't tell the difference between the gas and the brakes.

loki1313 said:
im just happy im outta school. i just got plain tired of having people tellin me what they think i should know, conceited bastards :mrgreen:
4th grade was hard for you too, huh?

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
CooperR6 said:
19 and will return to Purdue for my second year. School is for fools...think about it.
i was just with one of my boys last night that plays baseball at purdue his name is Scott Byrnes....

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm 20 and returning next fall for the start of my third year.

·
Registered
886 Posts
well im still going to school working on BS for aministration if justice and then working on my masters for criminal law ... hopefully this shit will go fast cause man its taking forever lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts