Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well--pretty much free. I'd be willing to throw a brand new, uncut key down for a picture. All I want is a pic of you---and some busted up bitch with an "R-6 Forum" sign. When I say a busted up bitch I mean it--hey, if it happens to be your lady so be it. Make it a cracked out hooker missing teeth for all I care, but you have to be in the picture also.

To be fair I'd be happy to let Steph and PickPocket pick the winner. Deadline would be this Friday at 5PM Pacific time. Enter as often as you'd like. Some assembly required, batteries not included.

Rules.
You and the busted up lady must be in the pic together with an "R6 Forum" sign of some type.

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
Ha.. just got back to work today so a picture of me and the girl on the bike wont happen. A pic of just her on it she could get though.

But if you are into the busted up drugged out look not going to be able to help you with that one.

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:popcorn: Does my mom count?
She didn't the first few time I ran through her...wait, what!??!?!

Ha.. just got back to work today so a picture of me and the girl on the bike wont happen. A pic of just her on it should could get though.

But if you are into the busted up drugged out look not going to be able to help you with that one.
Everyone can find some cute chick to pose with...I'm looking for the dude that can pull some broke ass, busted ass tramp to pose for the pic..

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
Hmmm, let me see what I can pull out of the dumpster behind the methodone clinic.

On a completely unrelated note, have we said for sure if Tommy's mom is out of the question? :confused

·
Premium Member
20,433 Posts
She didn't the first few time I ran through her...wait, what!??!?!

Everyone can find some cute chick to pose with...I'm looking for the dude that can pull some broke ass, busted ass tramp to pose for the pic..
Ahh well with snow on the ground I couldn't even go riding to see what I could find. In to see where this goes.

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmm, let me see what I can pull out of the dumpster behind the methodone clinic.

On a completely unrelated note, have we said for sure if Tommy's mom is out of the question? :confused

See---this is the motivation I'm looking for---and yes..Tommy's mom is out..I want pics of something I haven't seen..and I said busted..not flat out, sloppy 5ths, stuck to the bed, bukkake poster child..

·
Registered
673 Posts
subbed

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
See---this is the motivation I'm looking for---and yes..Tommy's mom is out..I want pics of something I haven't seen..and I said busted..not flat out, sloppy 5ths, stuck to the bed, bukkake poster child..
Point taken. I'll see what I can do.

·
iLLWiL EX-MaSteR gRiLLaH
1,331 Posts
i already have my red key on its way, but i'll also see what i can do...for shits & giggles!

Why u getting rid of it anyway??? something i should be aware of when i receive mine?

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i already have my red key on its way, but i'll also see what i can do...for shits & giggles!

Why u getting rid of it anyway??? something i should be aware of when i receive mine?
You don't worry about why I'm giving away what I'm giving away--just take pics of you with skanks!

Is it cheating if your job requires you to service crack whores and drunks with missing teeth?
When you say you "service" crack whores and what not..perhaps you can give a bit of details...:lmao

Haha cool, I may have to ride around felony flats tomorrow. Hope the popo dont think I'm trolling for hookers.
Hey--troll for hookers, get your ATM on..snap a pic, profit...

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
When you say you "service" crack whores and what not..perhaps you can give a bit of details...:lmao
I work at a scrap yard buying and selling scrap metal. Aluminum frames, stainless steel sinks, copper tubes etc.

It's located on a street notorious for being bad, guns, thief, hookers, bums. One of the many things bums recycle is aluminum cans, so we have a lot of
busted up bitch
with
Make it a cracked out hooker missing teeth for all I care

1 - 20 of 207 Posts