Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
786 Posts
Sounds good to me, been watin' to spin some wheels with ya'll....TexasR6 might need some help gettin his ride back together........ :cheers

·
Banned
786 Posts
I live in Greenville, just north of texasr6, we were going to meet at hooters in mesq last time. But anywhere in mesq area would be fine for me...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alright mesquite hooter it is, we can come up with a time later whnen more people chime in :cheers

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Wish I could go fellas. I'll be out of town all weekend at Julie's family reunion.

My bike should be together by then though, so next time you have the weekend off we'll hit the roads.
Be safe this weekend guys. :hammer

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
have no idea what my schedule is looking like this weekend. I know there is something going on, I just can't remember what the hell it is.

getting old sux

·
Banned
786 Posts
Iguess if nobody else can make it, loki, you and I can meet up. Hang for a while. If you need to PM me and I'll send you my cell#.......

·
Registered
51 Posts
I didn't know that there were so many R6 guys around the Dallas area. I'm in Frisco. Unfortunately, I cant ride this Sat. but would like to join up next time
:comp

·
Banned
786 Posts
Met up with loki in Terrell on sat, great to meet a fellow r6'er, rode around up here in mocal for a bit. Not much twistie ridin' out here, but it was cool none the less. And I'm pretty sure loki believes in "UFO'S" now..........lol

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya i need to get that pic of the UFO uploaded so i can post it.

hey rdm, you need to come out with s to the sonic bike night, one of the best get togethers we have :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts