Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Who wants traction control for their R6???

2K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  swarren_r6 
#1 · (Edited)
#10 ·
over at 600rr.net we have been following this for about 8 months.
right now it looks like they are promising one thing and not delivering, (unless u own a gix 1k).
a few guys who have them on the 07-08 600rr are having issues, some even abandoned it already and put the pc3 back on.

and just so u know, its not a true traction control like WSB and Moto GP runs, or the 1098R.

#13 ·
i would like to have the basic controller because it will control 8 injectors like my honda has, instead of the 4 that the pc3 does, but tuning options arent very good w/ bazzaz right now.

the new dynojet wideband looks pretty sweet tho, wanting some more info on that.

i dont see the need for TC on a 600cc bike, LEARN THROTTLE CONTROL!!!!

#20 ·
traction control in cars isn't designed for racing in mind, but rather extreme weather, mine works beautiful in blizzard conditions on the highway, but is useless the rest of the time which is 99% of the time. I also agree throttle control is key

#21 ·
For $1000 bucks, probably not, that could pay for a whole lot of track time and instruction that would probably help a lot more in overall bike control and not just throttle control. Has anyone heard anything about the new ZX-10R with its KIMS (Kawasaki Ignition Management System) they said in a preview in a British bike magazine it was suppose to be rudimentary traction control. What would be the difference between that and what Bazzaz is offering.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.