Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Signature says it all. Ive got a laundry list of mods going on the bike, just wondered what everyone thinks.

·
Registered
408 Posts
pretty cool get some pics up or some numbers when you get em On my bike I have Indigo CF high mount, powercommander usb, graves v stacks, graves slide stop kit, down one tooth in the front, hot bodies undertail, galfer stainless braided brake lines, galfer green pads up front galfer blacks in the back,K&N air filter

future mods include thinner headgasket for more compression, ais plug and the clutch spring and friction plate set Im hoping for 120 at the rear any thoughts? by the way its an 03 limited edition

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like yours is lookin pretty awesome...
mine is going to hit a few track days so its not going to be the prettiest thing - ill post the Dyno readings before and after, im hoping to have around 110-115, but my power band is going to be around 14 grand due to the v-stacks and ign advance. im thinking about putting in a +2 in the rear to try to compensate for my low end power loss.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
nice list man, ive got blue flame hi mount exhaust, 520 kit with 15/49 gearing. soon to be added hopefully are a power commander and some vstacks, and if im really lucky some dyno time. :cheers

defenitly get some pics of the dyno runs and your bike

·
Registered
885 Posts
AHH THE LIST let me throw min on there i have k&n filter, jet kit, 520 conversion kit gold chain, custom frame inlays, galfer front rear rotors, glafer steel braidedbreak lines, galfer break papds, red custom face gauge, ohlins damper, UFO integrator kit, seat cowl, chrome swing arm, rotors, front forks,rear sets, kickstand, neon lights inside the custom inlays they have r6 cut out , bunch of freakin decals, Yoshimura full system, double bubble windscreen and i think thats it for now still got more things im going to add too.. :boob

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
first i just want to say im not dogging anyone elses pipe...

that being said, the reason im going with the Hindle is because HFD1 has raced R6's and R1's the past couple of years with decent success. 'Huffdaddy' (owner/operator) and i were talking when i dropped my bike off. he was saying since he has the dyno in house he has experimented with different exhaust set ups and every exhaust acts different on different bikes. he said the Hindles perform best on the R6 but really arent that great on any other bike... also said M4 is the best on Zooks.

thats just my reason for going with the Hindle. theres a 2 bros on there now, love the sound of it, but he says the Hindle is better.

ill def post the Dyno sheet for everyone to see.

·
Banned
4,008 Posts
Whorepedo said:
first i just want to say im not dogging anyone elses pipe...

that being said, the reason im going with the Hindle is because HFD1 has raced R6's and R1's the past couple of years with decent success. 'Huffdaddy' (owner/operator) and i were talking when i dropped my bike off. he was saying since he has the dyno in house he has experimented with different exhaust set ups and every exhaust acts different on different bikes. he said the Hindles perform best on the R6 but really arent that great on any other bike... also said M4 is the best on Zooks.

thats just my reason for going with the Hindle. theres a 2 bros on there now, love the sound of it, but he says the Hindle is better.

ill def post the Dyno sheet for everyone to see.
well i dont feel like your puttin down any other pipe. but my ? is has he tried every pipe out there. casue im willing to bet he hasnt. and that being said, i dont really care what that man says cause i love my blue flame, it looks pimptastic and sounds just as good, and since i aint racin yet it works just fine for me. but please dont take this as a stab at u or him, ask anyone thats been here awhile, i mean no harm to anyone but i do speak my mind about everything and anything :cheers

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im sure he hasnt checked them all, but hes hit most of the major ones.

·
Mad Modder
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
only 10?? youd probably get a little more if you put one of those high school boy low rider coffee can exhaust tips on it too. i hear combined with the decal they'll give ya 15-20HP, and 10-20 mph on the top end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.