Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mods, can I get a sticky??

If you're going to Laguna Seca for the race, sign in. We should have a huge R6-Forum meet.

Holla!

·
Registered
587 Posts
If anything lets get some pics for the site.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
BigBadBlue6 said:
i went last year, i might go this year. when is it?
Actually they are talking about the USGP (MotoGP) race this year on July 10th.

·
Registered
281 Posts
there is a chance i won't be able to make it.....if that is the case, you will see me posting the tickets for sale.

i have 3 general admissions, 3 paddock passes, and 3 grandstand seats....

hopefully i can go.....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
in for paddock pass as well. shoot me a pm with the info as well. thanks chief! this is if you can't go. no pressure tho. but i mean, if other things need attending too, then i'd hate to see your passes go to waste.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
who thinks they are all rubbing it in that some of can't go? :rant

:321

j/k.. not really... but everyeone have fun, maybe a big :hug would be posisble for everyone that is going. I mean ya'll have 3 days to meet up with each other....

·
Bet on it
214 Posts
TWOtheONE said:
there is a chance i won't be able to make it.....if that is the case, you will see me posting the tickets for sale.

i have 3 general admissions, 3 paddock passes, and 3 grandstand seats....

hopefully i can go.....
Where'd you buy the tickets?

ahhh nm, did some searching and found it. Damn the paddock passes are all sold out! How much you want for your tickets?

·
Registered
31 Posts
i went last year and it was a blast! but this year should be even better with moto gp! but i prolly cant make it due to another vacation im taking in july..bah! :cuss

·
Registered
31 Posts
BRAVO said:
where u head'n YamiGurl
you mean on my vacation? ill be going on a 7 day cruise to Alaska and staying in Seattle a few days after that. but i reallyyyyyyy wanna go to Laguna again.....bleh

·
Registered
58 Posts
BuCKWyLd said:
Let's go. Sounds like fun.
I guess so. You could stay up drinking all night and watch it hung-over from your back porch. :cheers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts