1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
"The Bolt"
915 Posts
i don't have the claymore, but I have the matte black airframe .. I would recommend buying it, I have no complaints what so ever with it

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
^+1 I have the matte black airframe too. I did have a problem with the shield not locking in place when I swapped it for a mirror shield but I think thats cause I put it on wrong. No issues now. Also, if I tilt my head to just the right angle I can hear the wind whistle in the helmet. Again, this may be due to replacing the shield. Other than that its a good helmet. Its pretty light, fits good, and has a removable headliner. Plus it looks great too.

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
i have the decay (same helmet/shell but different color)..no complaints, it is a lil noisy from the wind though

·
dodging cars on my R6
708 Posts
They are some sweet looking helmets. I wish I would have gotten one instead of my HJC. I like the flat black look. I'm still debating on the Team Airframe Lid. It would match my Icon Merc Jacket.

·
Batman wants my bike...
2,797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks to everyone for the replies. i went ahead and ordered it. really excited, can't wait for it to get here now! ill try and post some pics when i get it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts