1,623 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
thats mad i liked it :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
That's cool b/c of his age, but I'd rather see a 12 year old on a track dragging knees...

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
holy crap, that is mother#$##ing flying. that kid is not an amatuer though, so dont believe the lie. I have been drag racing and watching for years, and that is not the kids second pass on a bike.

·
Hey Guy
5,290 Posts
OMFG. The parents could go to jail for life! Its considered reckless endangerment when you put your kid in something that fast. That's why the junior drag cars cant go over 70mph. did you see how much he was swerving at the end?! If that kid gets hurt, those parents are screwed.
I am curious as to where he did this (NHRA or IHRA track). In order to go that fast, you have to have an NHRA license, and in order to get an NHRA license, you have to be 18. I was a tech inspector for NHRA, and drive a Super Comp/ Super Gas car. The track could even be shut down for letting him run!

·
R is for respect!
1,623 Posts
holy crap, that is mother#$##ing flying. that kid is not an amatuer though, so dont believe the lie. I have been drag racing and watching for years, and that is not the kids second pass on a bike.
+1 on the not his 2nd pass.

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
OMFG. The parents could go to jail for life! Its considered reckless endangerment when you put your kid in something that fast. That's why the junior drag cars cant go over 70mph. did you see how much he was swerving at the end?! If that kid gets hurt, those parents are screwed.
I am curious as to where he did this (NHRA or IHRA track). In order to go that fast, you have to have an NHRA license, and in order to get an NHRA license, you have to be 18. I was a tech inspector for NHRA, and drive a Super Comp/ Super Gas car. The track could even be shut down for letting him run!
+1 on this. I have been at drag racing bikes a while and there is no reason for a 12 year old to be on a Busa. The above statement is totally legit and can get a track closed.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
mehhh drag racing doesnt really do anything for me

Exactly what I was thinking. Like some other people mentioned, that is def not that kids second pass. That is total :BS. If it is, that just shows that even a 12 yr old kid can do it. In my eyes, anyone with a left foot can click through gears. Launching is really the only tricky part in drag racing. Is that a full 1/4 or is it an 1/8?

·
T-1 is my Hero
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exactly what I was thinking. Like some other people mentioned, that is def not that kids second pass. That is total :BS. If it is, that just shows that even a 12 yr old kid can do it. In my eyes, anyone with a left foot can click through gears. Launching is really the only tricky part in drag racing. Is that a full 1/4 or is it an 1/8?
1/4 mile.:fact

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts
Hayabusas are ugly.

Really nothing special about it, just going in a straight line while shifting a few times. Wow, drag racing is sooo complex...

·
Registered
998 Posts
That was quick! It may of been his second pass of the night on that bike. There is no way that was his first time being at the strip. The music makes me want to watch Top Gun!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts