Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Giggity Giggity
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some fat lady on a yellow hog tried to pull away from me, I think I maybe took it to 8k and I blew by her like she was standing still :D

She was trying so hard too :lmao

·
Registered
925 Posts
with the population being 95% retarted she probably thought that all that rumble under her big bootay meant fast.

·
Smiley Whore
1,835 Posts
happens alot... I just shake my head

·
Sold 06 - Looking @ 2010
730 Posts
a 16 year old kid tried racing me off the line at a light in his civic. and now i usually wouldn't bother. but today i decided to give her.
needless to say what happened.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'd have to say my finest encounter came at a stoplight in Hawaii. I was first to the light, this kid on a moped pulls up beside me, stands up and starts a burnout with that 1 1/2 inch rear tire. I was laughing under the helmet, but then he gets back on the moped, flips me off and rides off. I couldn't move, I was dumbfounded. I happened to pull up behind him a couple miles down the road and he went in between buildings and lost me.

·
Registered
560 Posts
60driver said:
I'd have to say my finest encounter came at a stoplight in Hawaii. I was first to the light, this kid on a moped pulls up beside me, stands up and starts a burnout with that 1 1/2 inch rear tire. I was laughing under the helmet, but then he gets back on the moped, flips me off and rides off. I couldn't move, I was dumbfounded. I happened to pull up behind him a couple miles down the road and he went in between buildings and lost me.

OWNED!!!

lol j/k but somehow i bet thats what he was thinking.

·
Its in the 10's now
680 Posts
my best one was a 2000 viper he took off when i was at his door and i stayed there untill 165 and he backed off and pulled in the gas station behind me he was hoping that it was an R1 but at his dismay it was the R6 that stuck with him. he was pissed i guess he spent alot on his busa beating mods and no money for the dyno tune.

·
129 Posts
60driver said:
That is Hysterical!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a lot of Harley friends, last time I went riding with one we pulled out on the highway, he is wide open gritting his teeth slamming the gears. He got a little annoyed when he realized I was babying it and hadn't shifted yet we were at 80MPH and I let him know I was still in first gear. It was priceless.

Ryan

·
Forum Moderator
3,097 Posts
60driver said:
I happened to pull up behind him a couple miles down the road and he went in between buildings and lost me.
He was probably trying to hide from you since he thought you would be his ass. :lmao

·
Registered
94 Posts
No word of a lie, I have been passed going 180km/h on a double lane highway by a ****ing minivan, with kids in the back seats. Made me sick.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was doing a buck fifty once and was passed by a Porsche...was very cool :nocontrol

·
Registered
374 Posts
hmmm

couldn't remember, but now i do.. all harley riders show off when they can hoping it's a rookie rider...and then they own him happened to me,but i wasnt alone.. my buddy started doing a rolling burnout at the next light around his bike..LOL it got ugly and in the end he shoved off and made threats.... :toocool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
im still a rookie rider i guess but now im starting to get it into the 12rpm line and ive been on my bike about a weekand a half , and ive been tried already buy a guy in mercedes amg and i gave him a head start and i short shifted into second and then hammered past him he wouldnt look at me at the next light! i laughed at him !

·
Registered
28 Posts
when i was a newb and first got my ninja 250R i thought i was big stuff, and didn't know beans about how slow those bikes are in the low rpm range...haha and i got owned by a civic at a stoplight....he smoked the tires a little and shot off. he left me by like 8-10 car lengths, but once that little 250 got up to 12,000 rpms or so, i caught back up to him, in like 2nd or third....but i was so embarressed, lol. didn't try racing anyone else from a complete stop on that bike again

·
Registered
19 Posts
Armynatguard18 said:
when i was a newb and first got my ninja 250R i thought i was big stuff, and didn't know beans about how slow those bikes are in the low rpm range...haha and i got owned by a civic at a stoplight....he smoked the tires a little and shot off. he left me by like 8-10 car lengths, but once that little 250 got up to 12,000 rpms or so, i caught back up to him, in like 2nd or third....but i was so embarressed, lol. didn't try racing anyone else from a complete stop on that bike again
i had a 250 night hawk i thrashed that bike it was fun but now i realize that its slow as F*** . i alway wanted to race a civic but i never got a chance to play with them but im sure i could have beat a civic !

·
Registered
157 Posts
This redneck that I had bad relations with back in highschool pulled up behind me on a long country road. We both stopped at a stop sign and he pulled next to me, probably thinking I was someone else. Well he started reving up his engine and then he took off. I was kinda shaken because I only have been riding for a week at the time and I did not realise people were so obvious with wanting to race. Well I passed him and then I got far enough to pull over and turn around. I passed him 3 times, each time he swerved like he was going to run me off the road. But I ended up sleeping with his gf, so it is all good ahaha! (PS: At the time I was still very much a squid) Only half squid now. (bottom half) =D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts