Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you ride dirt bikes you gota know about tld and how sick all there gear is. And they still haven't come to make a street friendly helmet. Anyone have any pull with this company? It's a long shot but ya never know

·
Read Only
1,581 Posts
If you ride dirt bikes you gota know about tld and how sick all there gear is. And they still haven't come to make a street friendly helmet. Anyone have any pull with this company? It's a long shot but ya never know
Kind of answered your own question...

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
pics of a helmet you have in mind? Everybody loves pictures...

EDIT: ^^^^ Beat me to it.

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
I have a few TLD dirt helmets, I even have one of the first FLY helmets on the market painted by TLD and I love it :fact

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
I love my very old Shoei VFX-R TLD helmet, I don't care if it's 10+ years old I still love wearing it.

·
^ Jose, but call me Chato
3,729 Posts
I remeber buying troy lee design stickers, and putting them on a white street helmet, tackiest thing ever, but when you're 16 and broke, That'll do Donkey.......that'll Do

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
I remeber buying troy lee design stickers, and putting them on a white street helmet, tackiest thing ever, but when you're 16 and broke, That'll do Donkey.......that'll Do
tha'll - not that'll :) i always say that line with the accent. :laugh

·
Gotta get up to get down.
1,117 Posts
buy a nicer white helmet and have TLD paint it for you

·
BRAAAAP
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I don't like all of tld helmets but 80% of em I love. I had a arai helmet for dirt biking and I did not like the feel of it as much as I did the tld. I also feel like arais are tray short and squaty if that makes any sence

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
Drudi>TLD but I like the Offbeat Productions stuff...

·
RIP Super Sic
3,209 Posts
I don't like all of tld helmets but 80% of em I love. I had a arai helmet for dirt biking and I did not like the feel of it as much as I did the tld. I also feel like arais are tray short and squaty if that makes any sence
I don't have any Arai dirt helmets but I love both of my Arai Corsair V! The Corsair V and the AGV GP-Tech are my favorite lids to wear. I'll let you know how this AGV works out, but if it's anything like the GP-Tech, it's going to be money :bow

1 - 19 of 19 Posts