Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Why is this forum sooo empty compared to the gixxer site? Has it crashed recently or is it just new?

Not having a stab but i just bought an 02 R6 last weekend over the gixxer 600 and cant see much support for the bike anywhere on the web.

Is this the only site?

Thanks in advance for your response. :drink

·
Registered
831 Posts
No it is not the only site around. There is two others. This site came online 3-1-03. I did have a few issues with my server. But those have all been resolved.

Sweet choice on the bike purchase. Is it all stock? Can you post up some pics in the members section?

In the Videos and Manuals section, the pre 03 manuals will show most every thing on your bike. So feel free to download it and print it out.

Welcome!
:hammer

DJ1298

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the board. :mrgreen:

Anything you need to know. Ask away. Someone will be able to help you.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Use the

With spaces between tags for example...
[img] [url]http://onlinerock.com/musicians/yayogakk//uv777pdy.jpg[/url]

Without spaces...

Alden

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the hasty response... Im glad i didnt get any nasty replies!

AS for the bike i pick it up from on two wheels in two weeks when the finance is signed over..its stock except for a stainless yoshi pipe, its only got 3000 ks and still under factory warranty.

Its my first roadie so im going to take it easy at first. Ill never forget the test ride when i first took it over 8000rpm. fucking wild!! :tongue

ill post the pics as soon as i get it.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
This site is growing, there is a lot of info here. Keep posting. Also keep voting. A good rating should bring more R6 owners on board.

Good choice buying the R6.

·
Yeah Science!
7,339 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,450 Posts
:nono

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.