Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a slip on, hopefully akrapovic but would also use a yoshimura TRC or Yoshimura r55. When I'm searching the net I'm searching for "r6 akrapovic" or "r6 yoshimura" . Could I search another bike exhaust that would fit mine eg; "gsxr 600 slip on" I don't know if an akrapovic or yoshi from a different bike would fit. Any ideas :confused:

·
Like a ViRus
63 Posts
Its possible that some might fit, but i don't really think so ! or at least it's a pretty slim chance. I would suggest you get the one that specifically fits your bike.

·
Registered
98 Posts
No it won't. And don't even try it unless you plan on doing some extensive modifications to your slip on and/or your bike.

·
Registered
52 Posts
It's possible. I have a slip on from a buddies GSXR 750 on mine. Just had to have the pipe expanded to fit.

·
Registered
360 Posts
i have a slip-on from an 08 R6 on my 08 R6s, but i had to make a bracket and have the pipe expanded. it all depends on how much work you want to put in. if you're not very handy it could potentially cost you more money, time and aggravation than if you would have just purchased the correct slip-on to begin with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts