Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am just starting mods on my 04 R6, and have not been able to find any good pics showing the different screens on Yamaha blue. I have been searching for examples of the irridium, chrome (normal and blue), smoke and dark smoke. I am going to be ordering the pazzo levers in black with the blue adjusters, black driven grips, and the cf and black bar ends. I already have added a Racefit cf slip-on, so I'm kinda goin more with the dark on blue. Can you guys give me some imput, and or direct me to some pics that may be out there. Thanks for your imput in advance, and thanks for this site.

·
This is not my ass
1,355 Posts
Look in the 'show your bike off' section for examples, that might help? I think a light smoke screen would go good, I had an 04 silver with the flames and had the light smoke on it, that looked good. Currently I have the 07, but thought the smoke would be to much black.

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts
dark smoke!!!!! thats what i have, as seen below or on my aviator. i also have a buch of pics if you click the link below.

and you will love the pazzo levers in black with the blue adjusters, black driven grips, pazzo levers and driven grips are the sh!t. thats exactly what i have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts