Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind does everyone use? What kind of windshield can I get to give me a little more wind deflection? And maybe even a funky color. hehe
Thanks.

Alden

·
Registered
531 Posts
penfold, they don't look too bad. A bit squidy but not too bad.

The Yamaha logo should be in blue as well & maybe in a R6 logo as well.

They also need one for the undertail, not just the gixer.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Just throwin it out there to give Alden an idea since he was looking for something with funky colors. Sometimes I have nothing better to do with my time at work than to look for random things. Myself, I'd get a ZG Dbl Bbl. Good enough for Graves Motorsports/Team Yamaha, good enough for me.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I think i'm gonna order a blue double bubble. A buddy of mine has a blue one on his 'busa and it looks really close to the color of my bike. It also looks badass. They were saying it realy helped on the highway too.
Although the light-up ones look cool. I don't think I necessarily want that kind of attention drawn to my bike. Crusin 'round town in 1st gear is plenty. hehe

Alden

·
Registered
293 Posts
what do you guys think about those all chrome windscreens? i dont think they even look good and you cant even see through them. i dont know if i want to be hiding from the wind at 150 and not be able to see anything!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's true. I never thought of it that way... although, i'm 6'2 and I have one hell of a time getting in behind the windshield to begin with. :-\ Maybe i'm just not sitting right or something. :?:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yeah! LOL I ordered my blue Duoble Bubble today. Should be in around the end of the week or beginning of next week. It'll be interesting to see the difference.

Alden

·
Registered
273 Posts
Not the best pic but it's all I have for now; camera shy you know ;-) I'm the one in the middle back w/black lid. It's a racing screen but thicker than ZG and LP. When I lowsided a few weeks ago it didn't crack but just popped off! One tough screen!

·
Registered
273 Posts
YES, before the Puig, it felt like I was riding a naked bike! NOW, oh so much more comfy riding for long hours!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts