Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey fellow riders! me and some buds are trying to put together a nice long cruise before the end of the summer! were looking to probley meet up somewhere in central wisconsin. not to sure where were going. but the dells were brought up. any one interested let me no. were trying to shoot for 2 to 4 weeks from now!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
me and my roommate both have r6's he has 05 team blue, 04 silver w/ flames here. Well anyways we're both livin on the Eastside UWM campus.

Milwaukee. hit us up.

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
I gotta 05 Blue six sittin in storage in Great Lakes IL. Just got out of the Navy and thats where there storage place is. Good thing its FREE hahaha, kinda sucks if all a sudden we have a nice day to ride though :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
From Green Bay wisconsin, but currently in college at menomonie, I have an '86 FZ750, and hopefully buying an R6 next summer, so if anyone wants to sell a 199 to 2001 R6 next spring/summer hit me up

·
Corner Carver
89 Posts
I go to school at MSOE in Milwaukee but I dont think the R6 is going to make it down there since I already have my Buell XB down there. So I think the six will stay at home here in the twin cities.

·
Registered
8 Posts
LaCrosse Wisconsin here.

21 - 40 of 378 Posts