Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1536 Posts

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we seem to have more than our fair share of members who want to make comments about the pics in the Wives, Girlfriends, Chics and Bikes *NSFW* thread, why not devote a thread for comments? Hopefully the mods can make this a sticky under that thread.

Here... I'll start...

Yammie, which one is yours? I give you permission to break your 40-day self-imposed celibacy, if you can set-up a 3-way... You could start all over after that... ;) :poke

Marlon... Super hot chick on a super hot bike!!! You're a lucky guy...

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JRich said:
If I could convince my girl to pose on my bike I would.
They don't have to be nude (though I'm sure most wouldn't mind)... How about in jeans and a t-shirt?

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
To everyone that has asked if their post was deleted:

Ask yourself this: Did you post a picture? NO? then YES, it was deleted.

Picture. Not comments. Not quoting a pic...not reposting a pic...

this really should be simple. I wrote the rules on the first post fairly simple and easy to read I thought.

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PinstripeMonkey said:
Maxxx, I just have to say Stephanie and Jennifer... wow... +2 :yes
Good call on those two, bro... Stephanie is one of the most naturally photogenic girls I've worked with in a while, especially considering how little experience she has. But the real gem is Jennier... she is as sweet inside as she is hot... (actually more so...) :fact

·
Registered
437 Posts
Manoah said:
oh god, maxx, what do you do for a living, and how can i get involved!?!?!?
:werd

and to be honest, you kind of ran the thread for a chunk there maxx. (im not complaining mind you, more apreciating) and for all the others that posted, thanks

·
Lets ride.
4,372 Posts
MaxxxEdge said:
Good call on those two, bro... Stephanie is one of the most naturally photogenic girls I've worked with in a while, especially considering how little experience she has. But the real gem is Jennier... she is as sweet inside as she is hot... (actually more so...) :fact
Ahh, speaking from experience my friend? :)

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Manoah said:
oh god, maxx, what do you do for a living, and how can i get involved!?!?!?
I do mostly sys admin work... try monster.com -- I hear there are a lot of listings there... ;)

PinstripeMonkey said:
Ahh, speaking from experience my friend? :)
Okay, bro... I just caught that... :lmao shhh... :secret I don't kiss and tell... ;) She's actually a "good friend" -- I'll let you figure out what that means... ;)

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
YamaDan said:
Wow... Good thing I double checked this thread... I was about to send half the forum on a vacation! :D :D :D
Works for me... as long as you let me take that new YZ of yours with me... ;) :D

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
YamaDan said:
I took it out on Saturday...What a great BIKE!!!!

Did you and Alvin come to an aggreement yet?
I'll bet it is you lucky dog!!! I've been seriously thinking about a dirt bike lately, though I have no experience off-road. I used to joke with all of my MX friends, saying, "Asphalt is for racing; Dirt is for... planting potatoes" Looks like I'm going to take up some farming...

Making an assumption based on the new avatar??? Yeah, we did, but I think I'm going to let him get it registered first (since it's not technically street legal) and he has a better chance of doing it through his business. Otherwise, it's track only and I don't think I can afford the replacement parts if I dump it.

1 - 20 of 1536 Posts