Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 960 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
RULES:

1. Post pics of YOUR girl or a GIRL on a BIKE...but YOUR girl is preferred. Any other picture posts will be at the discretion of the mods to keep or delete. This is not just a "post a hot chick" thread.

2. No chit-chat, this is a PICTURE thread!!!

3. If your girl, or a girl you are posting a pic of, is under 18, PLEASE do not post anything compromising, nothing revealing, nothing that would get anyone in trouble. Be smart, post smart. That could get people in trouble or the site shut down.

4. No linking to other forums, or other groups...noone wants to have to sign up or open browsers...post it here.

No nudity. No links to nudity.

Please make our life easy and follow the directions...thanks! haha All posts are at the mercy of the mods, and any can and will be removed to keep this on topic. We have had to edit WAY TOO MANY posts in this thread, and way too much chit-chat. This is the last time. One more full page of chat and the thread is unsticky'ed, closed and laid to rest.

- Yoda

·
Registered
88 Posts

My girl of 4 years in December...supported my addiction of cars now supports me gettin a bike...can i ask for more?

oh and yes she is tall...stands 5'10"....

·
Captain Save-A-Ho
744 Posts
here you go yoda, i'll post up more later...

for anyone who's wondering, yes, these are my pictures from my camera. All the bikes you will see is the group I hang out with, no group name b/s, just a bunch of friends. If you live in my area or will be in my area, hit me up.

Attachments

·
Captain Save-A-Ho
744 Posts
Oh yea...these are pictures of just girls on bikes, but I do have 1xxx pics of girls that are not. If you want i can post those up later.

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
MY girl posing on my cobra..

·
Registered
323 Posts
heres my girl.... hold on guys... im only 18 and she's turning 18 in a few months so ill post some more revealing pics then... just thought i'd share... what you guys think... hot or not?

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
heres one of me and my girl and one of her by herself. once it gets nice ill have some of her on a my bike i suppose. shes mexican and i actually have one of her with a donkey is mexico from a few years ago but shed kick my ass if she found out i put that one up, haha.

Attachments

·
Registered
651 Posts
here is my girl

on my car....

1 - 20 of 960 Posts