Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2003 r6 and want to know, which has a deeper sound...wolf or devil OVO race baffle.

Ive heard many good (and helpfull) things from everyone on this site on how deep devil's are, but havent heard anything about wolf silencers from an actual owner. I only seem to read posts by Peter, who may be a little biased about his product.
Also, it seems that Devil pipes sell for much cheaper than wolf pipes(seeing on how Bush has destroyed the dollar's value).
Any more helpful opinions from all the owners out there would be great!

PS. sorry if I offended any republicans out there.

·
Registered
995 Posts
a republican R6 rider? interesting concept.i wonder who will admitt to this?

i recall someone has just fitted a wolf exhaust,trying to remember who. i'v heard a Wolf on a R1, it woz class :jump

·
Registered
836 Posts
Actually, most motorcyclists I run accross are rabidly right-wing. Even the sport-bike riders. It is puzzling.

Anyway... since both Devil and Wolf are EU, they are equally affected by exchange rates.

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
spartansurfer said:
I have a 2003 r6 and want to know, which has a deeper sound...wolf or devil OVO race baffle.

Ive heard many good (and helpfull) things from everyone on this site on how deep devil's are, but havent heard anything about wolf silencers from an actual owner. I only seem to read posts by Peter, who may be a little biased about his product.
Also, it seems that Devil pipes sell for much cheaper than wolf pipes(seeing on how Bush has destroyed the dollar's value).
Any more helpful opinions from all the owners out there would be great!

PS. sorry if I offended any republicans out there.
Are you talking about Pete's seat pipes or the regular silencers? the regular silencers should be comparable to the Devils. If you mean the seat pipes, they aren't even close in price since there is 2x as much to the seat pipes.

·
Registered
88 Posts
:eek:t

Yeah Bush or that guy who took a couple of Planes and ran them into some buildings...

Don't know about either exhaust...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
i havent even voted so what does that make me. :twisted:

as far as the pipe goes i havent heard either but ive heard good things about both.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Bush all the way here!! FIght for what we need to protect!

Anywho..........i can almost guarantee you that the Wolf (dual undertail anyways) has a deeper tone than the Devil. Two will produce more slower sounding, deeper toned notes.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Even our single slip on cans should be deeper than anything else out there - we hand roll perforated sheet to get the best sound - it's all about holes per square inch in the perf - stock perf tube that everybody else uses doesn't have enough holes to get the best sound - we buy sheet with the right number of holes per inch and then roll it and seem weld it into tube - that way there is more tonal absorbtion and you get a really bass sound rather than the more tinny high pitched note that most cans make

·
Registered
64 Posts
search for videos of both, then you can decide yourself

1 - 11 of 11 Posts