·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone has the wolf sound clip :?:

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
No one as of yet seems to have one. I think a few people on here may have gotten a Wolf can but not sure. Hopefully someone will get a clip of thier exhaust to add to the rest of the exhaust clips we have in a stickied thread in this section.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
hey to all of those who want to get a sound clip of that wolf I might be able to hook somthin up this weekend. a friend of mine is putting an undertail wolf on an R6 and maybe i can sneak in there to get a clip. plus i'm going to try and get some others. a Jardine, an ART, and maybe even a stock clip if i can find someone with a stock can :hammer

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
now its ya'lls job to remind me that i have to do this this weekend. too many years of smokin hashish have drained my short term memory and now i forget what i'm supposed to be doing...like right now i know i'm not supposed to be on this forum cuz i'm at work but i forgot what important project i was supposed to be working on. :comp

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
will do captain :moon :stupic :poke :cheers :throwup :jump :drink :gas :mrgreen: :pimp :angel :lmao :wave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts