Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 bad review depending on how you look at it with the 1 review that i saw. I was just wondering how come none of the others had to give a review? I want to hear what they thought.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Yep, still waiting myself - we had one or two queries on how things fitted but everyone else seems to have fitted and used for several weeks now and not said anything here...

THEN AGAIN...

We're actually deleting this product from the range at the end of the year along with most of the other underseats ( so many new bikes come with them and we have to work on the new Triumphs and ZX6R that we just don't have time to make for older models) so we only have 2 left now and the reviews really wont make that much difference to us - so all in all probably a waste of everyone's time but at least several people got great deals...

JUst FYI - we have 2 R1 02/03 kits left, 2 CBR954, 2 CBR929, 4 R1 00/01 and 2 Sprint ST - after these have gone they will never return as we are flat out on Triumph models and have the new Speed Triple and St to jig up for and the ZX6R which will be the toughest exhaust we've ever had to make...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
whats with the kawi that makes it so hard?

I think that the reviews would still serve a purpose on showing us what kind of quality WOLF exhausts are.

·
Registered
963 Posts
I saw one at the International Motorcycle show. The exhaust is a fucking triangle. Really fucking wide and short and stubby. It looks like a slice of pizza.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
where can i find a pic of it.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
why dont you try Kawis site! dumbass :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts