Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
I run the Woodcrafts under the triple as well. I am liking it so far, I think I get a little better feel in the corners.

I think it lowered the bars by about 2 inches, maybe a bit more.

BTW... I thought Mozzer was a stunna... WTF would you want low bars on a stuntbike for?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
RockyR6 said:
I run the Woodcrafts under the triple as well. I am liking it so far, I think I get a little better feel in the corners.

I think it lowered the bars by about 2 inches, maybe a bit more.

BTW... I thought Mozzer was a stunna... WTF would you want low bars on a stuntbike for?
it started out for look... for front and for top of tree to have more threads showing(look better)... I haven't noticed much different when landing....so I figure stunt it till the wheels fall off

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
i broke my handle bar on the right side when i wrecked, the whole fucking thing fell off it was so hard to ride home! i went over on a stoppie... good thing my shoei saved me i unbolted the thing next to the throttle the 2 bolts and shoved it back in the way it broke i put the clamp over the broken part it wiggles a bit but i dont think its going anywhere LOL i think i need a new handle bar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts