Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2011/Webb+on+Mahindra+challenge

I never once thought an Indian team would enter into big time motorsports as it has happened thus far. Firstly with the Force India F1 team, and now the Mahindra challenge team in the 125cc. Its a proud times to be an Indian :mrgreen: (thats with a DOT for those yall that thought Feathers) :bowroll

Next up, maybe an Indian rider...who's over 30, sitting in his living room typing this ...:sing

<----- :lmao

:rolleyes:

:jacked

:screwy

:(

·
Make noise.
12,089 Posts
ya I know, no love now for the Indians, wait till u screw up your american express accounts, windows products, hp printers and dell desktops, then all yall be on the fones to my cousins Jim, Matt, and Elizabeth :lmao
:bowroll Well played sir, well played.

·
The Big R
736 Posts
@r6rammy WOOOOHOOOO brother. Just give it a few years and the Indians will start scoring podiums in Moto2 just like they eventually did in F1. :toocool:

·
The Big R
736 Posts
Going good man. Got hitched for life in Dec. Had a good time back home.
How about you?
did you manage to sell the six?
What do you plan on getting next?

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Going good man. Got hitched for life in Dec. Had a good time back home.
How about you?
did you manage to sell the six?
What do you plan on getting next?

Congrats on the wedding :cheers :party

Yeah, my 6 is sold, but pending shipping to Cali. Prices for shipping cross country are usually high, given the damn snow here, its even higher now, so the buyer is waiting to find good rates.
I am looking for my next one, for sure another 08/09 R6, already stockpiling parts for it :laugh. Really want a 09 Blue this time, caught my fancy, but any 08/09 would do, as long as its a good deal :fact

·
The Big R
736 Posts
Thanks

Oh another six. Sweet. I thought maybe you were gonna upgrade to an R1 or something. But i guess you track quite a bit, makes sense to get a six.
08>09 :fact :D

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks

Oh another six. Sweet. I thought maybe you were gonna upgrade to an R1 or something. But i guess you track quite a bit, makes sense to get a six.
08>09 :fact :D

Not liter bikes for me, I cant even ride a 600 for what its worth :laugh

Dont get to the track as often as I would've liked but 6-10 TD /year is kinda normal for avergage joes like me.

Stock to stock, 08>09, with a full exhaust and a fuel controller, both are almost identical.

·
The Big R
736 Posts
True.
Well hope you find your ride soon.
Used or new if i may ask?

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Why'd you sell an 08 to buy another 08?

·
Hook 'Em!!!