Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ride all day every day
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started with a stock bike. So far I've got the exhaust, taillight, fender eliminator and frame sliders on. Any suggestions for more? I have flush mounts but waiting on my wiring harness for them.

Attachments

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
It's your bike, so it should be an expression of you.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yeah smoke that windscreen! :thumbup: and is that a toce exhaust? It looks sick! I've got the same bike, and I deleted all the tribal looking vinyl. I think it looks a lot cleaner just orange and black without all the vinyl.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Ride all day every day
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah smoke that windscreen! :thumbup: and is that a toce exhaust? It looks sick! I've got the same bike, and I deleted all the tribal looking vinyl. I think it looks a lot cleaner just orange and black without all the vinyl.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I actually like the detail yamaha did with the tribal and the flames in it. I will do something with the windscreen of course, I'm thinking of going after some carbon fibre parts from 1carbontech including the double bubble windscreen.

It is the Toce T-slash, I'm really pleased with it, easy install, great sound, turns heads. I don't have a power commander at the moment but I haven't noticed much power loss. Eventually I'll be modding the intake so I'll get one then.

It's going to be a fun build, my first rocket and I plan on keeping it for a while and doing some nice work to it. I'm lucky I bought it in January with 3600 miles or 5700km so it's mint condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts