1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I missed last years so I will DEFF be going to this one. Gunna spend the extra coin and get the paddock passes as well. can't wait for this. :YEA

·
Registered
176 Posts
I went to both superbikes and motogp last year. Since motogp will be in texas for the next few years, world superbikes is California's only option. I hope to see you out there. I live 10 minutes away , so no chance im missing it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Im in.

Looking at the ticket prices, since Im going with the family i need to purchase grandstand tickets. Any advice on which one is better either turn 4 or 11?

Also, Im getting paddock passes. Is the Rev Limiter Zone Pass worth it as well?

·
Hay carajo....
260 Posts
Also anybody knows where can I find a seating chart map for grandstand 4 and 11? I checked Mazda raceway website but couldn't find anything

·
Mr. HER6
2,084 Posts
Im in.

Looking at the ticket prices, since Im going with the family i need to purchase grandstand tickets. Any advice on which one is better either turn 4 or 11?

Also, Im getting paddock passes. Is the Rev Limiter Zone Pass worth it as well?
IMO the turn 11 grandstands are crappy. Turn 11 is a good passing spot but even in the stands closest to the turn, the view of the braking zone is blocked by the garages. So you pretty much just see them exit, rocket down the straight and then disappear as they crest over turn 1.

If you sit close to turn 4, you can see them exit from 3 all the way down toward turn 5.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts