Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Raven6
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man I never thought it would happen to me, but I was wrong n now full of regret.. All I can say is if you hear anything about a stolen 06 r6 raven edition please let me know anything you could please.. It was last night or the night before, I'm in the new York area, rockland county to be exact, but even neighboring counties please look out as well, westchester, orange counties and northern nj areas.. Just please look out for a fellow rider as I'd do the same for any of you.. Thanks.. Really still can't believe this shit at all!! :(

·
Styling
195 Posts
Hey, sorry to hear about this. I live in the NEPA area and i'll spread the word down here to keep an eye out.

·
2008 R6
3,671 Posts
I'm in NYC, where it would likely come if sold. I really hope you find it, but I'll keep my eye open. How was it taken, and from where at your place?

Keep checking out craigslist, ad I'll be sure to hit it up too.

Can you post a few pics and give us the spec details and any specific scratches, stickers, or marks on it? I'm in North BX right next to Yonkers, so I will definitely keep my eye open.

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
^ Jose, but call me Chato
3,729 Posts
Dude I hate low lifes that steal peoples shti. At last years R1/R6 convenion at the dragon, two guys had there bikes stolen overnight, one was a 2010 R1, the other was a CBR100RR. Then here is another one: Deals Gap Resort, which is the big store on the Dragon, has a parking area for motorcycles only, most guys will park, leave their gear on the bike, and hangout on the front deck. This guy walks up the a bike, puts on the riding gear and is getting ready to turn the key, when the owner, who was looking at him the whole time from deck, comes up behind him and asks what the ***c he thinks he's doing. what really sucked was that when the troopers showed up, they could't hold him because he never turned the bike on, so he technically didn't try to steal it. Me, personally, I would never have left the key in it, even if I was on the front deck, but this guy would have been beat to within an inch from his life, and none of the riders up there would have said anyting about it.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
many reason why i pay extra for full coverage....sry to hear about your bike

my boy got his 08 jacked a few nights ago

hope you find her!

·
say cheese
272 Posts
I would not even own a bike if I could not lock it up inside my home or garage. If you own a bike and its not kept out of sight, locked up it will sooner or later turn up missing. This is a huge bummer as I know what is feels like to loose 8 grand with no backup plan.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
Yeah, when I moved last saturday I asked if the new place will have a garage and that I'll pay extra for one.

You could always do what many others are doing and put it in your living room :toocool:

·
Premium Member
1,627 Posts
sucks to hear. insurance???

·
Premium Member
3,027 Posts
hey buddy, sorry to hear what happen to you. hope you had full coverage and you'll get something back from the insurance.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Dude I hate low lifes that steal peoples shti. At last years R1/R6 convenion at the dragon, two guys had there bikes stolen overnight, one was a 2010 R1, the other was a CBR100RR. Then here is another one: Deals Gap Resort, which is the big store on the Dragon, has a parking area for motorcycles only, most guys will park, leave their gear on the bike, and hangout on the front deck. This guy walks up the a bike, puts on the riding gear and is getting ready to turn the key, when the owner, who was looking at him the whole time from deck, comes up behind him and asks what the ***c he thinks he's doing. what really sucked was that when the troopers showed up, they could't hold him because he never turned the bike on, so he technically didn't try to steal it. Me, personally, I would never have left the key in it, even if I was on the front deck, but this guy would have been beat to within an inch from his life, and none of the riders up there would have said anyting about it.
:eek5 daaamn. that sucks. people are fcking crazy sometimes man.

but hope all goes well with your bike.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts