Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:party

I picked up my new baby today!! Racked up 300 ks on it heading up to wisemans ferry and cruisin the burbs and introducing my girlfriend to the fun of pillioning.

:jump

It handles a dream. Pulls relentlessly and sounds a treat.Must say my back was a little sorer than i expected and the wrists werent up to more than 3 hours straight. But its worth every bit of pain. No risk about it.

As soon as i can work out how to get photos from my phone to my email/PC ill, post them. other wise ill borrow a digital camera and get them on.

I cant wait till tommorow. another day of riding ahead.

By the way who won the R1 model?

·
Registered
494 Posts
ISN'T IT AMAZING!!!! Gawd! I have a perma-grim for hours after I get off the bike. haha
Congrats!!!! Ride the hell out of 'er! :jump
Oh yeah! PICS!!!!! NOW!!!! :p
Alden

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know how you feel yogak. I had my first late night ride on my own the other night and have never felt so free. I could have kept riding for miles.

Im dying to post the pics too.its a minter. polished rims with a yoshi pipe. absolutely no scratches.and like yours its blue.as soon as i get the film developed or hold of a digital camera im postin!

as for the wrists its startin to get better,me and my girl went for a 40 k ride tonite and were both getting used to the positioning.

I still cant get over the accelleration!! wicked.

:jump

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the pics are now posted in the members section..pretty average pics as the digital camera i had is a little old..but check out the cutstom on the 01 R6. he had airbrushed spiders all over it looked better in person then on the photo.

ill get some better ones posted later.

Brad :throwup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.