Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i found a r6 will 20k miles that was in a minor head on accident, the guy didnt go threw insurance so it still has a clean title.
eautiful bike that was recently in a small collision. front end damage only and a minor dent to the gas tank. selling primarily for parts however the fix would not be too costly. engine is still very strong. currently will not start due to electrical damage on the front end. both tires are brand new only 500 miles on them. yoshimura exhaust. selling the bike all together, i will not sell parts individually. selling in the condition as is
would u buy it and fix it up??

Attachments

·
Hello
527 Posts
No bent frame, no bent forks, no bent wheels...cosmetic damage only at the right price could be a good deal. Especially if you do the repairs.

·
Make good choices.
2,808 Posts
i found a r6 will 20k miles that was in a minor head on accident, the guy didnt go threw insurance so it still has a clean title...
...selling the bike all together, i will not sell parts individually. selling in the condition as is
would u buy it and fix it up??
Wait, are you buying a bike or selling a bike?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
No bent frame, no bent forks, no bent wheels...cosmetic damage only at the right price could be a good deal. Especially if you do the repairs.
have u seen the picutre it will need some work.. talked to the guy and the whole dash with the ignition spedo and odo are destroyed so im not sure how easy itll be to register cuz it wont have an accurate number of miles
** update*** he said the title already has a odometer discrepancy on it so it shouldnt be an ussue then

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nevermind... the guy just informed me now after saying theres no damage the forks are busted... so i passed on it, 2 new forks are over 1300$

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Stuntbike!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts