Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
I Eat Pussy.
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I didnt know how to word my thread title, but I was looking at my registration for my 2006 R6 And I noticed something......

My Ser/Body Says: YZF600

And My Model/BT Says: ZF6/RS

So this makes me wonder what your guys R6 says on the registration... Because I think the girl at the Title place screwed up bigtime on my bike, I googled both of those and I get a NASTY looking wanna-be streetbike looking motorcycle. And this is bothering the hell out of me. My bike is an R6, not an S model either. :thumbdown

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
mine says....yamaha for brand/type - MC/ model -R6

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
and on the reg it just says year/make/type and the VIN.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My ohio title says YZF R6, so you should probably head down to the DMV to get that cleared up.
Also while your there, if ur bike is used and title says how much you bought it for, ask them to change it to $0. that makes it easier to negotiate if/when it comes time to sell the bike.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
Some dude said that he had the "L" version... registrations get screwed up all the time.

·
Mario J's Apple Juice
8,180 Posts
:stupic

I had an FZ6-R before and my EPass didn't have that option as listed so I put R6. Then I called them a couple weeks later and told them and they added it.

·
I Eat Pussy.
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Awesome guys appreciate the help. I just went to there, same girl who did my title and she told me "R6" isn't in there computers and didn't seem to happy with me. I told her what she put in the system is an entirely different bike and she told me that it's not and R6 isn't in there system.

So if anyone in Washington State that comes across this if you could look at your registration and tell me what the 2 things I listed says on your registration you would be of great help. :YEA

·
I Eat Pussy.
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I appreciate his help but he didn't have to post an actual picture of his title on here, We are all cool on here though so he shouldn't be to sketched out :YEA

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
I'd Flip it :popcorn:
16,745 Posts
My Personal Property Tax has my bike down as a YZF600, It is cheaper and I have yet to have an issue with it since all the women dont really look at what I pay taxes on, but just to make sure I paid them

·
My R6 eat tires for lunch
859 Posts
So my title says my bike year is 2007. but on the frame its dated 09/06 or something like that. anything after august is consider 07 correct?

·
Banned
7,347 Posts
So my title says my bike year is 2007. but on the frame its dated 09/06 or something like that. anything after august is consider 07 correct?
you guys are over thinking all of this. 9/06 is the build date. cars and all are the same way.
just take a look at the sticker on your cars.

I work at a car lot that my buddy owns. this is all common.
even the title, even though it says it's a yzf600 it doesn't matter. the only thing that really matters is the vin is correct.

·
My R6 eat tires for lunch
859 Posts
you guys are over thinking all of this. 9/06 is the build date. cars and all are the same way.
just take a look at the sticker on your cars.

I work at a car lot that my buddy owns. this is all common.
even the title, even though it says it's a yzf600 it doesn't matter. the only thing that really matters is the vin is correct.
Oh yeah. that makes sense. i was just curious

·
Hakuna Matata, btches!
1,493 Posts
we can still see your name and address:lmao Carl
i noticed that after i posted the picture....its the previous owners info anyway :lmao

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
party at carls house!!

lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts