Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Very Nice!!
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i put on my full leo last week everything was all good sounded great an throttle response was their. So today i got around to putting my PCV on an holy shit thing pulls i created a monster. Rode my buddys stock r6 and it's night an day, he wants the same mods as me.

·
NCSportbikes.com
701 Posts
Same thing here... I put on my full two bros system and juice box last week. Stupid loud, and big time performance increase.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
:toocool: i cant wait!!!! full leo and pcv on the way!!!!

·
^^ tallest Yamaha rider^^
6,296 Posts
yea it really is a big difference...i remember when i rode my bike to the dealer to trade it in, i took all my aftermarket shit off first (full Leo) and rode it stock to them...felt so much slower w/o the full exhaust

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts
I hate being broke:nono. Hope to have such a set up myself soon.

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
^^ Little by little... The fun part is buying one part at a time and get to know your vehicle much more...

I can't wait till I get to install everything on mine!

·
My R6 doesn't exist
1,674 Posts
full leo should be in tomorrow and i have a bazzaz already too. cant wait! except i have to install it at 11pm considering i get off work at 1030....

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
full leo should be in tomorrow and i have a bazzaz already too. cant wait! except i have to install it at 11pm considering i get off work at 1030....

That's the fun part, people be asleep while you work on your beast... All nice and quiet until you turn it on at night... You have to turn it on when you install if not you're going to lose sleep over it... :sing

·
Very Nice!!
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
if my bike never had a mid pipe and a slip on hen i bought it, i would've bought a leo vince full exhaust. But not worth it for me now

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
I noticed mine had more power than my friend's 08 did, that was obvious.. But when I changed the front sprocket to a -1, that's when I was shitting. I spent $27 on the front sprocket. It was exactly what the bike needed.

With a -1/+2 and a 520 kit, along with the full exhaust, there isn't gonna be a faster 600 on the road. :fact Unless it's MichaelRC51 with his SS built motor. :lmao

And get ready for that Leo silencer to break in. 2 weeks from now you'll find yourself if 5th gear going 45 MPH.. I love mine now. It has gotten really loud!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts