Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone ever have any trouble passing the written test for a motorcycle license? i can still take it again, how many of you actually read through the handbook?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah i read the whole book, would recommend it there is tons of helpful info in there even if some of it isn't on the test.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I didnt read through it til after i took the test. I did pass my first attempt, but only barely. I made it by one, so after that i read through it and it all made more sense.

I still had to take the written test even though i took the MSF course....

·
My R6 eats Chuck Norris
2,407 Posts
I just paid off a worker at the DOT.. they took my picture... Its all good, right?

:sing

·
Registered
61 Posts
I failed my first time at the written test for the permit. The lady behind the counter was like, "you missed it by one question, and that was the one you changed your answer too, you had the right answer!!. All in all though, not bad for someone not reading the book for it." I respond "What book?!? :dunce: ?? I was here 3 days ago and the lady at the other counter told me there was no book for this" She laughed a bit and handed it to me.... I'd love to :bash that other lady over the head... BUT, Im going back in the morning. :idhitit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts