Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stupid Stupid move. He should've gotten black flagged, though he probably felt really stupid for parking his bike where it should not have been. Never did like him.

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
not sure if this is the same incident your talking about, but i loved Foret's comment in the interview about the idiotic move Kennan put on him.. "it was a bit windy out there".. LOL.. I have no idea what K.S. was thinking, or what happened earlier to precipitate such a move, but I DOUBT he meant to move over that hard. It is possible the wind blew him over a bit, but that was just stupid.

·
Theturtle7023
1,102 Posts
You would think after Foret's issue earlier in the season with having to drop back 3 positions and not getting the memo from his pits, all the teams would have worked out some sort of communication on this... but it doesn't look like it.

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
probably not the best move but i don't think the contact was intentional (riders do this all the time trying to squeeze and push each other aside down straights), i think K.S felt Foret was letting the leaders in front get away from them when he kept on passing KS into turns instead of just working togethor. it was clear KS had strong pace. Just a stupid move really.

wss is great! wss > wsbk > bsb > moto3 > moto2 > motogp.
id have to agree wss is great, but i prefer moto2. They both have awesome action, but my list (what i try to watch and follow) goes moto2 > WSS > motogp > moto3 > wsbk

moto3 has been really great to watch lately as well. Lead pack of up to 8, 9, 10 riders in the last few races for nearly the entire race distance.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
wss is great! wss > wsbk > bsb > moto3 > moto2 > motogp.
difference of opinions here obviously but mine would look like this -

bsb > AMA SS > wss > wsbk > moto3 > moto2 > formula 1 :sing

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You would think after Foret's issue earlier in the season with having to drop back 3 positions and not getting the memo from his pits, all the teams would have worked out some sort of communication on this... but it doesn't look like it.
I thought that was K.S back in misano.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts